Friday, September 7, 2012

Updated Website and Hotel Review Scraping

 Also figured I'd mention that I updated my webpage to look more professional. I'll be making more changes as well over the next few weeks. In particular I will look to update the software for the different projects I've worked on, and also put out a general framework to do correctable learning (check out our CIKM paper for more details). I believe that this is a very interesting problem with significant benefits to be had in real-world applications and hence want to release a general framework for others to be able to use to extend this work (I'll put out more details when I'm done: ETA end of this month). I've also put up the code I wrote for scraping hotel reviews in case you're interested. Check it out in case you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. ETA end of this month). I've also put up the code I wrote for scraping hotel reviews in case you're interested. Hotels in W1T London

    ReplyDelete
  2. HotelRev-Scrape is a lightweight python based tool for scraping review data from hotels (date, rating and review text) from Tridadvisor/Orbitz for all hotels in (and close to) the given list of cities in an US state. spain

    ReplyDelete